Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3854190778
Marine 1st class pipefitter
Minimum Experience -
4+ years of Marine pipefitter work (OR)
4+ years of Nuclear or power plant experience
Required Experience / Qualifications - Shipboard:
1. Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
2. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
3. Qualified to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
4. Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
5. Ability to sketch and bend TFW piping (2? inch and below)
6. Braze and tack weld qualified if required by ordering Department
2 year Contract
-$29.50 + $108 Per Diem
-Newport News, VA
There will be an extensive background check and drug screening prior to working at the shipyard in Newport News.
To apply, please have your resume and 2 professional references ready.
Call (424)531-6084 or text (385)419-0778,
ask for Josh the recruiter on this position
108 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.