Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92103
If you are a Marine Painters (Sprayer/Touch Up and Blasters) with shipyard experience and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
We are currently seeking Marine Painters (Sprayer/Touch Up and Blasters) to support the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.
• Sprayer/Touch Up candidate will be certified as a C-12 air sprayer and C-14 airless sprayer (NACE/NBPI; SSPC standards).
• May require needle gunning, hand or mechanical sanding to prepare the surface for final painting.
• The contractor shall be capable of performing duties associated with abrasive blasting operations for surface preparation of interior and exterior tanks, engine room and interior compartments and MIP/SHT sites.
• 3+ years of ship maintenance and repair experience on Naval vessels.
• Spray painters certified in accordance with Society of Protective Coatings (SSPC) C-12 and C-14.
• Painter-Blaster candidates will be certified as a C-7 blaster (NACE/NBPI; SSPC standards).
• Must be able to set up, operate, and maintain industrial paint spraying equipment, airless painting equipment in accordance with OSHA, federal, state and local standards and requirements for shipyard work.
• Ability to apply various paint coatings on ships and non-nuclear components, interior/exterior surfaces, and submarine preservation per NAVSEA Standard Item (009-32).
• Must have a C12 or C14 SSPC Certification.
• Must have current security clearance to activate red badge
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Matching 401K program
• Hotel assistance
• Referral Bonuses
• Low Cost Health Insurance for you and your family)
• Cash Advances
• Weekly direct deposit to your checking account or our easy and convenient rapid pay card
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
Go to http://ulgmarine.com/apply-online to complete your online application.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
144 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.