Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Hampton Roads
Country: United States
Must have three (2) or more years of experience as a marine brush & roll painter with the following:
- Ability to apply epoxy & non-epoxy coatings while maintaining desired MIL thickness.
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment; confined spaces, working at
heights, and use of half-face and full-face respiratory equipment
- Ability to use power tools to accomplish cleaning in accordance with SSPC-SP-3 and SSPC –SP-11 standards
- Must be U.S. citizen or national with CLEAN BACKGROUND and able to pass a Drug Screen
- Long Term Assignments
- ACA Compliant Health Insurance Benefits Available
To apply, complete our registration on-line and attach your resume at www.integritystaffing.net
Or reply by email with your resume attached
Compensation: $14.00 - $23.00/Hr. DOE & Contract
119 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.