Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Sturgeon Bay
Country: United States
MARINE ELECTRICIAN (Commercial Shipyard)
A Journeyman Level Marine Electrician is required to have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions with a positive attitude. Technically proficient in all Marine Electrician tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily Marine Electrician work assignments, completion of work signatures, and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Testing & Job Requirements:
* 3 years of recent COMMERCIAL SHIP REPAIR EXPERIENCE working as a Marine Electrician
* Marine Electrician is responsible for Troubleshooting, Maintaining and Repair of: Power Generating & Distribution Systems, Voltage Regulators, Engine Governors and Equipment
* Marine Electrician is responsible for Troubleshooting, Maintaining and Repair of: Remote Control Systems, Power Control Systems of Shipboard Equipment
* Marine Electrician is responsible for working on DC propulsion generators
* Marine Electrician should have proficient knowledge of the principles, techniques, practices involved in the installation, maintenance, repair and alteration of marine electrical systems
* Marine Electrician should be proficient in Detecting, Diagnosing, Maintenance and Repair of Commercial Marine Systems
* Marine Electrician should be proficient in READING & INTERPRETING BLUE PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Commercial Vessel Terminology
* Basic Marine Electrician Hand Tools & PPE is required
* Marine Electrician will work outdoors in a Commercial Ship Repair Environment
* Marine Electrician needs to be able to work 6 – 7 Days per week at a HIGH PRODUCTION LEVEL
* Marine Electrician needs to be flexible with working 1st and/or 2nd Shift schedules
* Marine Electrician should have a good attitude about performing General Housekeeping duties
* It may be necessary for the Marine Electrician to lift up to 75lbs
Superior Resource Group offers:
• Competitive pay
• Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
• Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
• Referral bonus
• Sign On Bonus (*For qualified personnel)
• Potential Long Term Employment Opportunities (Jobs Available Nationwide)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Superior Resource Group is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NSC Technologies, LLC which is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group, LLC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
92 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.