Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Hampton Roads
Country: United States
Looking for 1st Class Marine Electricians with the following experience:
- Must have 3 yearsí shipyard experience - Considerable knowledge with reading & interpreting electrical schematics.
- Must have experience wiring low voltage controls, limit switches, three phase/single phase motors and high voltage panels - Must know Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures as required by code.
- Must be proficient using VOMís, Meggers, Amp & Phase rotation meters
-Proficient at building, maintaining, troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical problems
- Strong understanding requirements for NAVSEA Standard Items 009-08, 009-28 & 009-74
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND for access to Naval Vessels
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen.
- Long Term Assignments (Up to 2 yrs.)
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for those who meet eligibility requirements
- Up to $27.30/hr. DOE and Contract plus $110.00/day per diem for those who qualify
For further consideration reply with resume or register on-line at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a Recruiter call 1-800-766-2701
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $27.30 /hour
69 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.