Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
ATSS Group is working with one of its clients to find a Naval Architect for their location in Lockport, LA. A Naval Architect develops designs of marine craft and floating structures, such as ships, barges, tugs, etc. and performs calculations necessary to assist in the design and fabrication of such vessels.
The requirements of the position are as follows:
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering and have 2 to 5 years of experience in vessel design development, structural design, and auxiliary systems design for marine crafts such as patrol vessels, offshore supply vessels, tugs, and barges;
• Must have excellent communication and leadership skills;
• Must have complete familiarity with ABS, CFR, USCG, SOLAS, IMO and other applicable regulations;
• Must be able to schedule and direct work on multiple projects;
• Must have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment;
• Must be a U.S. National; and
• Experience with AutoCAD, FEA, GHS, and Rhino software is desirable.
This is a Direct Hire opening and will pay 70K to 75K DOE.
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.