Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: San Diego
Country: United States
ELECTRICAL DESIGNER III-SAN DIEGO, CA
Sirius Technical Services is seeking an Electrical Designer for a contract/perm position in San Diego, CA.
• Responsible for drawing development as assigned by the Chief Department Engineer, Department Engineer III or Designer IV
• Responsible for checking drawings done by Designers I, II and Draftspersons
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
• General: 8 to 13 years of shipyard design and construction experience or equivalent experience.
• 8 years of 3D modeling experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of scheduling and an ability to adhere to strict deadlines Experienced in interacting with Production, multiple design teams from several companies, customer representatives and equipment manufacturers.
• Computer literate and familiar with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office products, ShipConstructor or other 3D modeling software
• Possess a thorough understanding of design, in any or all of the following areas: structure, HVAC, mechanical systems, wire ways or fitoutAA
• Degree in CAD preferred
• Computer – MS Office, AutoCAD 2008 or later, ShipConstructor 08
• General: Experience in the construction of high speed aluminum vessels is advantageous but not a requirement Working knowledge of modular construction methods is advantageous but not a requirement. Working knowledge in design and construction of US Navy vessels is advantageous but not a requirement.
• The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance may be required if deemed necessary in the scope of your position responsibilities.
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.