Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Five (5) or more years marine pipefitter work as a First Class Pipefitter.
Required Experience / Qualifications - Shipboard:
1. Able to read and interpret ship blueprints, piping drawings.
2. Able to Fit X-Ray
3. Fabricate, Assemble from blueprints, drawings CAPDAMS, MMAP, DS Drawings, sketches
4. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
5. Qualified to prep and fit-up EB rings, fit-up backing rings.
6. Qualified to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
7. Qualified to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
8. Qualified to hand prep J bevels, V bevels
9. Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender
10. Ability to sketch and bend TFW piping (2½ inch and below)
11. knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
27 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.