Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3854190778
• Four years or more experience as a commercial/naval shipfitter required
• New construction/repairs of Naval aircraft carriers
• Tack Welding- Multi-pass (NAVSEA Technical Publication 39074-AQ-GIB-010/248)
• Burning-Oxygen/Propane Burning Torch
• Heating-Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
• Ability to comprehend complex structural assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines
• Ability to comprehend fractional dimensions as with the use of a ruler
• Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly
• Ability to assemble structural piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner
• Experience working in a physically demanding environment (shipbuilding, steel fabrication, etc.)
• Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry
• Use vibratory tools (grinders and needle guns)
• 2 year contract
• $30/hr plus $108 per diem
• Newport News, VA
Must pass hair follicle test and background check
Call Josh to apply for the position (424)531-6084
Text line: (385)419-0778
106 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.