Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3854190778
• 5 or more years of marine pipefitter work as a first class pipefitter
• 5 or more years Nuclear or Power plant experience
• Candidates will be installing new piping systems and repairing and replacing existing pipe systems on board US Navy Aircraft carriers.
• Candidates will also be working with various piping systems to include: hot and cold water, potable water, air and gas, disposable waste, etc.
• Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings
• Experience fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping
• Qualified to end prep piping be hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth machine
• Knowledge in installing pipe hangars
• Ability to sketch and bend TFW piping (2 inches and below)
• Braze and tack weld qualified if required by ordering department
• All work will be performed on a Navy Vessel or a shop environment.
• Candidates must be able to work any shift:
• 1st shift: 7AM-3:30PM
• 2nd shift: 3:30PM-11:00PM
• 3rd shift: 11PM-7AM
• OT will be available but not guaranteed
• 2 year contract
• $29.50/hr plus $108 per diem
• Newport News, VA
Must pass hair follicle test and background check
Call Josh to apply for the position (424)531-6084
Text line: (385)419-0778
101 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.