Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 91945
If you are a Marine Electrician with shipyard experience and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues with shipboard electronic and electrical system and equipment, understand and interpret electrical schematics and installation drawings, and possess NAVSEA cableway and connector certifications.
• Technical expertise with, power generation and transmission equipment, motorized valve actuators, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), fiber optics and integrated network system experience is preferred.
• Marine Electricians will be responsible for installing electronic and navigational systems onboard vessels of all sizes
• Must be able to clear a criminal background check and pass a pre-employment drug test
• Must have reliable transportation
• OSHA Certified or willing to obtain training
• Proficient with NAVSEA 009-22 (Shipboard Electric Cable) and NAVSEA 009-73 (Removal, Relocation, Repair and Installation of Shipboard Electrical/Electronics/Fiber Optics Cable)
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Matching 401K program
• Hotel assistance
• Referral Bonuses
• Low Cost Health Insurance for you and your family)
• Cash Advances
• Weekly direct deposit to your checking account or our easy and convenient rapid pay card
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
102 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.