Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Immediate need for Pipe Welders who meet the following skill requirements and experience:
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST (5) YEARS’ EXPERIENCE as a pipe welder in an industrial or shipyard environment
- Ability to read and interpret welding symbols
- Knowledge of shipboard nomenclature helpful
- Knowledge of Confined Space Entry and Hot Work Procedures
- Know & understand torch safety practices (both Oxy/Acyt and Propane)
- Must be able to qualify using GTAW (TIG) & SMAW (STICK) in 6G restricted position with Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & CUNI
- Ability using multi-pass all position fillet and butt welds using SMAW process
- Ability to mirror weld using SMAW and GTAW welding processes
- Must be able to set welding equipment parameters for various welding processes
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen (hair follicle)
- Long-term assignments (possible up to 2 years)
- ACA compliant Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid holidays and vacation available upon meeting eligibility requirements
For further consideration reply with resume or register online at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a Recruiter call 1-800-766-2701
$50.00/Hr. plus $110.00/day per diem for those who qualify
Job Type: Contract
519 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.