[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 493103
Posted By: Integrity Staffing Services
Posted On: 2019-02-12 10:04:26
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Safety Specialist] [Industrial Hygienist] Health and Safety Analyst Needed!!!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Immediate need for a Health and Safety Analyst with the following experience:
- Conduct various training courses to include, but not limited to Lockout-Tag out, Haz Waste, Forklift, Fall Protection, Bloodborne Pathogens, Torch Operations, and (JLG).
- Update training material to reflect current OSHA regulations and changes to company procedures and apply knowledge shared in training courses to practical applications on the shop floor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Safety observation/enforcement.
- Performs on-the-job training, skills training, and some classroom training in assembly and production areas.
- Participates in the development and implementation of new training programs and may introduce new processes and sequences for manufacturing areas.
- Maintains rosters of training progress, examination records, and certification records and may monitor trainees.
- Be able to physically access tight, spaces, climbing, kneeling, stooping, standing, etc.
- Exposure to extreme weather/temperature and other environmental conditions encountered in manufacturing, including noise, fumes, chemicals, moving and energized machines and systems, etc.
ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available for those who qualify.
Willing to submit to Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
For further consideration APPLY HERE
Or please contact a Recruiter at 1-800-766-2701
Walk-Ins are welcome to apply at 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101 Virginia Beach, VA. 23452
Pay Rate is $29.24 an hour DOE
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
1355 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.