[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 503199
Posted By: Integrity Staffing Services
Posted On: 2019-03-28 06:49:10
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Insulator] Marine Insulators NEEDED ASAP! Per Diem Available!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Immediate need for 1st Class Marine Insulators:
- Must have three years’ experience as a marine pipe coverer applying molded pipe sections to various steam pipe systems including main steam, auxiliary steam, HPD, and LPD.
- Must be able to install, remove, or repair molded insulation which includes calcium silicate, template, and finishing cement to various size piping systems
- Requires high-quality workmanship - must be able to cut proper miters, apply fiberglass cloth over sections smoothly and without excessive glue being trapped, and use care to avoid applying adhesive on adjacent surfaces through the use of masking, drop cloths, etc.
- Must be U.S. citizen or national
- Must have a clean background and be willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to pass a (hair follicle) Drug Screen
- Long Term Assignment (possibly up to 2 years)
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid vacation and holidays to those who meet eligibility requirements
For further consideration complete our online registration along with resume at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a recruiter call 1-800-766-2701
$27.31/Hr. – Per Diem Available
INTEGRITY STAFFING SERVICES
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
751 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.