[Sheet Metal Mechanic] Sheet Metal Workers Needed!!
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate need for 1st Class Sheet Metal Mechanics with the following experience:
- Must have 4 years’ experience in the commercial/marine environment
- Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints and sketches
- Must be experienced in layout, fabrication, repair and install of shipboard ventilation systems, housings, partitions, galley equipment, furniture, doors, etc.
- Requires good math skills comprehending fractional and decimal dimensions
- Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders and rivet guns)
- Ability to pass single fillet (SMAW - Stick) welding test in the (3F) and (4F) positions
- Optional Skills (Rigger/Material Handling, JLG’s, Propane Burning Torch)
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen (Hair Follicle)
- Long-term assignments (up to 2 years for some assignments)
- ACA Compliant Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid vacation and holidays for those who meet eligibility requirements
Compensation: Up to $27.31/Hr. DOE & Contract plus $110.00/day per diem for those who qualify
For further consideration APPLY HERE . To speak with a recruiter call 1-800-766-2701 Walk-ins are welcome to apply at 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101, Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 or 11835 Cannon Blvd., Suite 105B, Newport News, VA. 23606 Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: $27.31 /hour
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
To speak with a recruiter call 1-800-766-2701
Walk-ins are welcome to apply at 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101, Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 or 11835 Cannon Blvd., Suite 105B, Newport News, VA. 23606
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $27.31 /hour