Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7579613918
Riggers needed immediately!!!
Candidate must possess 3 or more years’ Shipyard or Navy experience as a Rigger
1) Align, level, and anchor machinery.
2) Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
3) Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
4) Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
5) Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
6) Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
Must be eligible to obtain DBIDs for access to Navy Base and Shipyards.
Travel Reimbursement, Great pay & Per Diem
Location: San Diego
For consideration, please submit an updated resume.
Email resume to Beth.Gonder@tradeteamusa.com or
Call Beth at 757-961-3918
72 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.