Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32034
If you are a 1st Class Pipe Fitter, and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
• Must be able to pass a DBIDS screening.
• Must have knowledge of all the J1 and J2 requirements.
• Must have a good attendance record along with being a team player.
• Brazing qualifications for face feed and insert.
• Knowledge of bending rolling offsets and 90’s on a hand bender and machine benders.
• Knowledge of tack welding, pipe and hangers.
• Must know standard items that pertain to pipe installation and testing.
• Able to hand prep piping for backing rings and butt welds either using grinder or cutting machines.
• Able to work to PCP’s and CWP’s along with the proper WAF and drawings.
• Must have prior experience with P-1 piping and P-2 high energy pipe testing and installation.
• Must be familiar with QA checkpoints and what paperwork needs to be on the job during the checkpoint.
• Be able to read micrometer, feeler gauges.
• Be able to identify pipe material.
• Basic knowledge of MIL STD 777.
Requirements: 3 years of pipe fitting experience in a variety of setting, including shipyard.
Must be able to pass a Standard Jaeger’s Test chart for near vision acuity reading J1 letters or equivalent with or without corrective aids and pass a color vision test using Ishihara’s Tests for Color Deficiency.
Pay Rate: $24 per hour
Hours: 60 hour per week (6x10)
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
198 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.