Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92113
We are hiring experienced shipfitters for long term work in San Diego for a major ship repair and construction company.
• Shipfitter candidates will lay out and fabricate metal plates, bulkheads, frames.
• Tack weld brackets and plates.
• Prepare molds and templates for fabrication.
• Use shop machinery such as plate rolls, presses, punch presses and other machines.
• Must have at least 4 years of shipyard and shipfitting experience.
• Candidates must be able to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, schematics.
• Must be DBIDS eligible.
Location: San Diego, CA 92113
Please contact our office at 619 468 2372 or 619 333 1610
97 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.