Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92113
We are hiring experienced journeyman marine electricians for long term and steady work in San Diego for a major defense contractor.
• Running cables, lines and leads, terminations/connector fabrication, packing of cable transits and harnessing cable aboard vessels.
• Prepare work area, drill holes, grind metal surfaces, inspect and reports on cableway and electrical equipment conditions.
• Work and mentor helper and apprentice level electricians.
• Manage and ensure that daily required tasks are completed on time and in a safe manner.
• Must have at least 4 years of marine electrical, low voltage or cabling experience.
• Candidates must be able to read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of equipment and work processes used in marine electrical repair and system installation.
Please Will or Grace at 619 333 1610 or 619 333 1616
Location: San Diego, CA 92113
141 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.