[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 513792
Posted By: Riley Power Group
Posted On: 2019-02-10 00:04:02
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Welder] Structural Welder Multipass TIG long term work
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Riley Power Group (RPG) is seeking Skilled Structural Welders for a long-term position at Newport News Shipyard in Newport News, Virginia. We offer benefits, per diem and a highly-competitive salary.
Four years of commercial/naval experience as a first-class Welder.
Skills & other Requirements:
• Multi pass TIG welding of steel, stainless steel is required and aluminum is preferred.
• Experience working in a physically demanding environment (shipboard, sub-assemblies, ladders, staging, etc.).
• Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
All Welders will be required to pass all position, Multi-pass Butt Weld, Welder Qualification Tests in accordance with MIL-STD-248D Paragraph 5.3.3 and the following:
• All position (Horizontal (2G), Vertical (3G), and Overhead (4G)) GTAW process.
The Welding School will administer the following tests
• All welding qualification tests for GTAW (steel, stainless steel, aluminum)- 40 hr.
• Visual inspection of welds level I
• Welders vision test- 5 min.
• SubSafe- 4 hr.
RPG is a specialty welding company led by a seasoned management team with decades of applicable industry experience. RPG has a wealth of industry relationships and contracts that share a few common denominators: integrity, teamwork and safety. We are looking forward to hearing from you! To learn more or apply use our career portal: www.rileypowergroup.com/career-portal or call 910-420-6999 ext. 3 to speak to our Staffing Depa
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
243 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.