[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 516714
Posted By: ReNuke Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-03-10 00:04:01
Email Address: Recruiter@renuke.com
Subject: [Project Manager] N8988315 – INFORMATION SYSTEMS PM 3 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 2 POSITIONS – 12 MONTHS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: 4101 Washington Avenue
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
N8988315 – INFORMATION SYSTEMS PM 3 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 2 POSITIONS – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is searching for ideal candidates for our client in Newport News, VA to fill the role of Information Systems Project Manager, level 3.
These two positions will support two agile teams from a Project Manager/ Scrum Master perspective. One position will have a team focused on a developing a system that produces electronic welding information cards, and another team developing a trades work management/dispatch system. The other position will have teams that work with an Incident Case Management System and Earned Value Management System
• Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations.
• Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team.
• Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements of the assignment.
• Keeps current on advances in the field of IT
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
• Software Implementation
• Agile experience
• Team facilitation skills
• Scrum Master certifications (CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP) preferred but not required
• 5 Years related experience with Bachelors in Science or 3 Years with Masters or 0 Years with PhD
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
32 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.