[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 517645
Posted By: Tradesmen International
Posted On: 2019-03-08 13:47:00
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Click Here To Apply!
Subject: Pipe Welder
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
Naval Shipyard Position.
Pay: $50/hr, $120 per diem (if eligible)
* 5+yrs commercial/naval experience.
* Fuse inserts and weld carbon steel, stainless steel, and copper nickel pipe using SMAW & GTAW.
* Mirror weld using SMAW and GTAW.
* Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch.
* Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
* Ability to properly use fillet gauges, butt gauges, and a six inch scale.
Pre-Employment Testing Outline:
* All position SMAW.
* All position GMAW.
* Thin wall sockets (required below 0.187 wall joints).
* Welders Vision Test.
* Visual Inspection of Welds Level I.
* Pre-Heat and Interpass.
* Fire Watch CBT.
* Torch Safety.
* Welding Qualifications: 503, 502, 541, 725, 506, 659, 556, 650, 664, 557.
Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must clear a 10+yr Federal Background Check & hair follicle drug test.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
101 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.