[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520457
Posted By: HazTek Safety Management
Posted On: 2019-04-28 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Safety Specialist] Road Warrior Safety Professionals for Dredge project(s) throughout the US
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8563975303
Join our team of Road Warrior Safety Professionals!
HazTek Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our on-site safety services, premium training and professional consulting services. We are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today – so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow.
HazTek was recognized in 2016, 2017 and 2018 by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s Top 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. HazTek is honored to have been selected by NJBIZ as one of New Jersey’s Top 250 privately held companies in 2018.
Road Warrior Safety Professionals for Dredge project(s) throughout the US
Positions include, hourly rate, overtime rate, travel, lodging and per diem
The key functions of the Safety Professional are to support dredging project(s) needs and ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and an improved safety culture and performance is delivered.
Oversee all aspects of a dredging project ensuring OSHA and USACE compliance
Conduct daily safety meetings
Complete accident reports and conduct accident investigations
Ensure all personnel wear their personal protective equipment (PPE)
Daily safety audits and inspections
In order to qualify for our USACE / Dredge projects you will need to meet the minimum requirements:
• OHSA 30 Hour Construction; you must provide a WALLET card (paper certifications are not acceptable)
• First Aid CPR; on-line trainings will not be accepted
• You must provide proof of 8 hours of safety training and or education every year for the last three (3) years. Important note: The OSHA 30 and First Aid do not count toward the 8 hour of training every year for the last three (3) years. This training is in addition to the 30 hour construction certification and First Aid.
USACE/Dredge Tentative Schedules
• Rotational 3-4 weeks on - 1-2 weeks off
• 7 days per week / 12 hours per day (84 hours per week)
• Shift varies based on location, weather and project
Potential pay based on 84 hour per week
• First 40 hours straight time $27 per hour ($1,080 before taxes per week / based on 40 hours only)
• Next 44 hours 1.5 / $40.50 per hour ($1,782 before taxes per week / based on 44 hours of overtime)
• Potential weekly total earnings before taxes : $2862.00
• Per diem 40 per day ($280 per week - no taxes applied up to IRS annual limit)
• HazTek Inc covers ALL travel, lodging and rental car to include 6 hours of travel time for mob - demob
Locations vary throughout the US
Locations are determined once accepted by HazTek Inc., USACE and Dredge company
IF you are interested, please forward your resume and ALL certifications for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will not be contacted until all proof of training and education are received.
HazTek's mission is to enrich the health, safety and well-being of our employees, our customers, and our communities through these Core Values:
Integrity | Compassion | Dependability | Support | Accountability
HAZTEK SAFETY MANAGEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE POLICY OF HAZTEK SAFETY MANAGEMENT IS TO EXTEND OPPORTUNITIES TO QUALIFIED APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ON AN EQUAL BASIS REGARDLESS OF AN INDIVIDUAL’S RACE, COLOR, GENDER, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, MARTIAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, TRANSGENDER STATUS, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION, PREGNANCY, OR ANY OTHER CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE,OR LOCAL LAWS.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
127 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.