[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521788
Posted By: AmeriForce Craft Services Inc.
Posted On: 2019-05-05 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click Here to Apply
Subject: [Structural Welder] Sign-on Bonus for Structural Welders in VA
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23605
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7576020016
Pay: $27-$37 an hour + $110 in per diem per day (6+ hours) worked
Sign-on Bonus: $1,000
Eligibility for our Advantage Program: Ameri-Force apparel, Paid Time Off, Bonuses, etc.
Duration: 2-year contract
• Multi-pass. All position fillet and butt welds using the following processes: SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding), GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding), FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding) and GMAW-P (Pulse Arc Welding).
• Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch.
• Experience working in a physically demanding environment (shipboard, sub-assemblies, ladders, staging, etc.).
• Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
• Air Carbon Arc Gouging.
• Ability to properly use fillet and butt weld gauges.
• Four years + of commercial/naval experience as a 1st Class Welder.
• Must be able to pass a Lifetime background check and a HFT drug test that goes back 6 months.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
322 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.