[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522048
Posted By: Renuke Services
Posted On: 2019-05-05 00:04:01
Email Address: Recruiter@renuke.com
Subject: [Training Specialist] N9141188 – TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 6 MONTHS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
N9141188 – TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 6 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is searching for a training representative for our client in Newport News, VA. The ideal candidate will Support efforts for full implementation of the Instructor Development and Certificate Program (IDCP) to include facilitation of instructor training sessions, assessment of program effectiveness, and pursuit of program accreditation.
The Training represent will design and deliver programs to train all levels of personnel. They will develop tests and visual aids, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. They will also keep abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques. Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments. They also may evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs and may be responsible for development of e-learning programs.
• Support efforts for full implementation of the Instructor Development and Certificate Program (IDCP) to include facilitation of instructor training sessions, assessment of program effectiveness, and pursuit of program accreditation.
• The IDCP equips instructors to deliver effective, efficient, and engaging learning experiences for the company’s professional, technical, and skilled workforce.
• Experience in facilitating effective training/workshops for adult learners in a corporate and/or academic setting and have the ability to clearly articulate and apply adult learning principles, learning theory, and instructional methods.
• (preferred though not required) Experience with designing training using various learning technology software/platforms
• Provide a portfolio to illustrate qualifications and experience
• 3 years’ experience with Bachelors
• 1 Year experience with Masters
EDUCATION EQUIVALENCY - Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience. Master’s Degree and 1 year of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree. 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree. An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
74 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.