[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522660
Posted By: Lead Staffing
Posted On: 2019-04-29 16:08:36
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Welder] Aluminum Structural Welders Wanted
City: San Diego
Country: United States
We are hiring experienced aluminum structural welders for long term work in San Diego. Testing will be required.
• Structural welders will be welding 5XXX aluminum plates aboard ships and fabrication shops.
• You will be welding structural parts, deck plates, bulkheads.
• Must be proficient in SMAW, FCAW, GMAW.
• Weld tests will be 2G, 3G, 4G. Full penetration butt welds, ceramic and permanent backing.
• Structural welders must have at least 4 years of structural welding experience with aluminum.
• Must have own hood, leathers and hand tools.
• Structural welders must be able to read and interpret welding symbols, prints, drawings and prints.
Current offer is $36/hr for local candidates and $26/hr with $160/day per diem for those who qualify as non-local. Please reach out to Will (619) 333-1610 or Alan (619) 468-2372.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
298 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.