[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522727
Posted By: Integrity Staffing Services
Posted On: 2019-04-30 10:55:41
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: REGISTER HERE!!
Subject: [Welder] NOW HIRING!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Immediate need for Pipe Welders who meet the following skill requirements and experience:
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST (5) YEARS’ EXPERIENCE as a pipe welder in an industrial or shipyard environment
- Ability to read and interpret welding symbols
- Knowledge of shipboard nomenclature helpful
- Knowledge of Confined Space Entry and Hot Work Procedures
- Know & understand torch safety practices (both Oxyg/Acyt and Propane)
- Must be able to qualify using GTAW (TIG) & SMAW (STICK) in 6G restricted position with Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & CUNI
- Ability using multi-pass all position fillet and butt welds using SMAW process
- Ability to mirror weld using SMAW and GTAW welding processes
- Must be able to set welding equipment parameters for various welding processes
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND
- Must be able to pass a Hair Follicle drug screen
- Long term assignments (possible up to 2 years)
- ACA compliant Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid holidays and vacation available upon meeting eligibility requirements
For further consideration APPLY HERE or register on-line with resume at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a Recruiter call 1-800-766-2701
$50.00/Hr. plus $110.00/day per diem for those who qualify
Job Type: Contract
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
262 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.