[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522986
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-05-02 06:24:15
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Orbital Welder] Pipe Welder
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23701
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7572862574
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO CMAUPIN@AEROTEK.COM
MUST HAVE 4+ YEARS OF PIPE WELDING EXPERIENCE!!!!
MUST BE A CURRENT US CITIZEN!!!!
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A LIFETIME BACKGROUND CHECK AND HAIR FOLLICLE DRUG TEST!!!!
1.Multi-pass. All position fillet and butt welds using the SMAW (Shielded metal arc) process
2. Ability to fuse inserts and weld carbon steel, stainless steel and copper nickel pipe using the SMAW and GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) processes
3. Ability to mirror weld using the SMAW and GTAW processes
4. Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
5. Experience working in physically demanding environments (shipboard, sub-assemblies, ladders, staging, etc.).
6. Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
7. Ability to properly use fillet gauges, butt gauges, and a six inch scale.
1. All positions using the SMAW and GTAW processes
2. Thin wall sockets (Required for below 0.187 wall joints)
The Welding School will administer tests for the following qualifications:
1. Welders Vision Test (5 Minutes)
2. Visual Inspection of Welds Level I (4 Hours)
3. Pre-heat and Interpass (1 hour)
4. Fire Watch CBT (2 hours)
5. Torch Safety test and practical (3 hours)
6. Welding Qualification tests for: 503, 502, 541, 725, 506, 659, 556, 650, 664 and 557 (Testing will run approximately 2½ weeks).
IF INTERESTED SEND YOUR RESUME TO CMAUPIN@AEROTEK.COM
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
158 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.