[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate need for Pipefitters with the following experience:
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in shipyard/Industrial environment
- Must be knowledgeable in the various types of shipboard piping systems
- Must be able to fit up joints using chill or EB rings
- Make pipe runs through decks & bulkheads.
- Strong knowledge in reading and interpreting blue prints
- Be able to use 6010 & 7018 to pass a fillet weld test
- Ability to calculate pipe bends, cut and thread pipe
- Must be U.S. citizen or national
- Willing to submit to Background Check and able to pass a Drug Screen
- Long term assignments
- ACA compliant Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid holidays and vacation available for those who meet eligibility requirements
To apply, complete our registration on-line and attach your resume at www.integritystaffing.net OR APPLY HERE. To speak with a recruiter call 757-420-0555
Walk-ins are welcome to apply at: 11835 Canon Blvd., Suite B-105, Newport News, VA. 23606 or 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101, Virginia Beach, VA. 23452
Pay Range: Up to $29.50/hr. DOE and Contract plus $110.00/day per diem
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
211 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.