[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523685
Posted By: Tradesmen International
Posted On: 2019-05-09 05:05:00
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Click Here To Apply!
Subject: Aluminum Fitter/Welder
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
* 3+yrs experience as a marine aluminum fitter/welder
* Maritime experience
* Must be able to read from blueprints
* 2G, 3G, & 4G ABS steel and aluminum
* Weld seams, skip welds, flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead for fillet welds, butt-welds, socket, and mitered joints
* Grind and prep weld seams for tacking, grinding, and final inspection of post weld
* Set up and set arc welder for root passes, welding hangers and repairs
* MIG welding
* Air Arc operations to back gouge welds and remove bad welds
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
84 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.