[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
* 3+yrs experience as a marine aluminum fitter/welder
* Maritime experience
* Must be able to read from blueprints
* 2G, 3G, & 4G ABS steel and aluminum
* Weld seams, skip welds, flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead for fillet welds, butt-welds, socket, and mitered joints
* Grind and prep weld seams for tacking, grinding, and final inspection of post weld
* Set up and set arc welder for root passes, welding hangers and repairs
* MIG welding
* Air Arc operations to back gouge welds and remove bad welds
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.