[Shipfitter] NOW HIRING!
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hampton Roads, VA.
Immediate need for Shipfitters with the following Experience:
- 4+ yrs. exp. in marine/shipyard environment required.
- Knowledgeable reading Blue Prints and Schematics
- Exp. in layout, cutout, fabrication of foundations, bulkheads, decks, frames, hatches, stairwells
- Experience working with carbon steel and Aluminum
- Must be able to Tack Weld using SMAW 6010 & 7018
- Able to use Oxy/Acyt & Propane torch to cut and bevel plate
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND and able to pass a Drug Screen.
- Long Term Assignments (up to 2 years for some assignments)
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid holidays and vacation available upon meeting eligibility requirements
For further consideration APPLY HERE at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a recruiter call 757-420-0555. Walk-ins are welcome to apply at 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101, Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 or 11835 Cannon Blvd., Suite 105B, Newport News, VA. 23606
Up to $30/ hour DOE and Contract plus $110.00/day per diem for those who qualify
Walk-ins are welcome to apply at 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101, Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 or 11835 Cannon Blvd., Suite 105B, Newport News, VA. 23606