[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
OUTSIDE MACHINIST – SHIPYARD
Immediate need for OUTSIDE MACHINIST with the following experience:
- 5 years’ experience in the marine / shipyard environment
- Exp. in overhaul, maintenance, and testing of pumps, valves, turbines, condensers, winches,
shafts and rudders.
- Installation, repair and testing of main engine, propulsion plant machinery, aircraft elevators
- Ability to comprehend complex drawings, blueprints, diagrams and sketches
- Good math skills required for reading and taking measurements using precision tools for setting up equipment and machinery within close tolerance specifications.
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND and able to pass a Drug Screen.
- Long term assignments
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
To apply, complete our registration on-line and attach your resume at www.integritystaffing.net or call 757-420-0555 and ask for a Trades Manager
$21.00 - $33.00 Per Hour - DOE and Contract – Per Diem Available
INTEGRITY STAFFING SERVICES
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
89 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.