[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527035
Posted By: Tradesmen International
Posted On: 2019-06-14 07:07:13
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Pipe Fitter
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
* 5+yrs experience as a marine, commercial, nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipe Fitter
* Ability to read/interpret ship piping drawings
* Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
* Ability to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
* Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
* Ability to read a ruler using inches and tenths.
* Ability to prep and fit-up backing rings.
* Ability to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
* Ability to hand prep V bevels.
* Experience in fabrication of various details and assemblies from drawings.
* Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender.
* Ability to fit welded sockets.
* Ability to fit brazed joints with/without insert ring.
Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must clear a 10+yr Federal Background Check, 7yr employment verification, and a hair follicle drug test.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
83 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.