[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate need for 1st Class Riggers with the following experience:
- Must have 2-5 years’ experience in heavy shipboard rigging.
- Ability to use 1 – 40 ton Chain Falls
- Experience using Chain Hoists, Shackles and Wire Rope to rig & move loads
- Knowledge of Weight Calculations for centering & lifting loads
- Knowledge of rigging knots and splicing rope
- Experience with crane load hook-ups and crane hand signals
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND and able to pass a Drug Screen
- Long term assignments Available
- ACA health Insurance Benefits available
To apply, complete our registration on-line and attach your resume at www.integritystaffing.net
$21.00 - $33.00 Per Hour - DOE and Contract – Per Diem Available
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
58 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.