[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NSC Technologies is in immediate need of Shipyard Shipfitters!
Shipfitters must be able to read and interpret blueprints, must be able to cut carbon plate using a torch accurately, and cut and wash a bevel. Shipfitters should be able to tack weld SMAW or FCAW.
****Job Location:Jacksonville, FL*****
Shipyard Shipfitter Requirements:
· Must have 3-5 years of experience
· Needs to be able to read blueprints, do layouts, fabricate metal structural parts, components and entire structures
· Must be able to cut a carbon plate using a torch
· Tack weld using SMAW or FCAE
· Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment screening.
· OSHA Certified or willing to obtain training
· Must be able to obtain DBIDs for NAVY Base Access
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY OR CALL MELISSA AT 904-401-6604
At NSC Technologies, LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
· Competitive pay
· Medical Coverage
· Long Term Opportunities
· Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Training and Career Growth Opportunities
· The chance to be apart of an amazing team
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.