[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PeopleReady is hiring for Shipfitters for long term job at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton WA.
MUST HAVE NAVSEA EXPERIENCE
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem $150.00 days worked
- Assistance with travel
- Long Term Contract
- Previous experience working with NASSCO preferred.
- The Shipfitters are responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
- Join metal components together through the process of welding or brazing in both shop and shipboard environments.
- Assures that tank/compartment has an updated safe for hot work ticket and that requirements of the ticket have been met. (Example: ventilation, lighting, safety equipment etc.).
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints or technical drawings.
- Must have 6+ years structural welding experience in the Ship Repair industry, preferably on Naval vessels.
- Must be able to safely operate a torch in all positions.
- Must have Navy Shipfitting experience
- Must be able to bevel plate edges and T AOs using the correct joint design
Please respond with current resume