[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NSC Technologies is seeking Outfitters for a position in WI.
WEEKLY PAY: $1600
Measures, cuts and installs steel or aluminum ship parts into designated areas with the function of hand and power tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Installs parts, such as joiner doors, marine hardware, metal trim, seats, cabinets, and windshields on steel or aluminum ships, using hand tools and portable power tools: Locates and marks position of hardware, seats, and other parts according to specifications, using rule, template, and marking device. Set up a weld machine and tack parts together. Cuts or grinds mounting bases or brackets, using portable electric saws and grinders, and bolts or screws them in place. Drills holes and bolts hardware, joiner doors, and other parts in place, using hand tools. Applies caulking compound under spray rails, windshields, and around windows, using caulking gun. Saws aluminum trim to specified lengths and cements, crimps, screws, or pounds trim into place, using hacksaw, crimping device, adhesives, screwdriver, and mallet. Form parts by using a Shear, Brake, Roller and Iron Worker. Fabricate duct work using duct forming equipment. Inspects completed boat for defects and writes report of appraisal.
No supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to work at heights.
• Must be able to work in inclement weather conditions.
• Must be available to work all 3 shifts as required.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be able to work in confined spaces.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• This requirement can also be met with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must have experience laying out and measuring utilizing the metric system.
• Must have experience working with blueprints.
• Must have experience working with hand tools.
• Experience working with overhead cranes to include safe rigging of equipment to be lifted is preferred.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE RESPOND WITH RESUME!!