[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking qualified Marine Mechanics/Outside Machinists for contract opportunities in the Bremerton shipyards. Start ASAP!
- Remove, repair, overhaul, install and align main propulsion machinery and associated equipment/components
- Remove, repair, overhaul, install and align equipment associated with auxiliary systems such as condensers, compressors, pumps, forced draft blowers, main feed pumps, various types of valves, cargo handling machinery, anchor handling gear, boat davits, cranes, elevators, conveyors, firefighting equipment, machine shop equipment, galley, and laundry equipment
- 4+ years of shipyard/Navy experience specific to trade
- Possess U.S. Birth Certificate OR Passport
- Willingness to submit to drug and background screening
- Possess basic trade specific tools
- 1st, 40-60 hours per week, Mon - Sat/Sun
- Resume Advice
- Interviewing Experience
- Weekly Pay and Benefits
- Excellent Customer Service
If interested, email your resume to and contact Chester with Aerotek today!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.