[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced apprentice and journeyman electricians for long term projects in San Diego. No certification required.
• Lay out, Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
• Inspect and test components of electrical systems including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
• Install electrical conduit and pull wire.
• Install electrical panels, electrical breakers, receptacles, switches, machine disconnects and light fixtures.
• Candidates must have experience based on skill levels. Apprentices must have at least 2 years of experience. Journeyman must have at least 4 years of experience. Experience must be in commercial or industrial.
• Depending on level of experience, candidates must be able to read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools.
Please contact our office at 619 468 2373 or 619 468 2372