[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N10232453 – SHEET METAL WORKER – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 12 MONTHS – 35 POSITIONS
ReNuke Services is seeking sheet metal workers at our client site in Newport News, VA.
• Three years of experience as a first-class Sheet Metal Worker in the installation of foundations, ventilation, bulkheads, shipboard furniture, and sheet metal fabrication shop work.
• Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
• Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
• Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
• Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
• Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
• Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
• Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns), and shop equipment (drill press, press break, Shears etc.).
• Rigger/Material Handling
• Mobile Equipment (JLG, Scissor Lift, etc.)