[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring for firewatches.
Must have at least 1 year of recent shipyard experience.
Reliable transportation and attendance mandatory.
- Conduct Firewatch duties for hotwork by adhering to protocol and safety standards.
- Assist welders in surrounding space to ensure safety of employees and equipment
- Adhere to safety standards as well as daily prep/debrief meeting
- Ensure all areas around you are clean and free of potential hazards and trash
- General labor duties, such as cleaning and more.
Please apply to job posting with updated resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.