[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If Interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST have 3 years of experience
MUST be able to pass a BG and hair follicle
MUST be a current US citizen
Experience: Four years commercial/naval sheet metal experience as a first class Sheet Metal Worker in the installation of foundations, ventilation, bulkheads, shipboard furniture and sheet metal fabrication shop work. Required Skills:
1. Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
2. Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler. 3. Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
4. Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
5. Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
6. Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
7. Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns), and shop equipment (drill press, press break, Shears etc.).