[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs all onsite work in a safe manner adhering to all Berg Pipe safety guidelines for
PPE, lock out tag out, fall protection, arc flash and confine space entry. Identifies and
rectifies unsafe conditions for themselves and others.
• Receives instructions, wiring diagrams, blueprints, specifications, software necessary to
perform scheduled, emergency, routine repairs, calibrations, and preventive
• Interprets drawings, sketches, software, plans and determines best work procedures,
tools, equipment needed to troubleshoot and repair problems.
• Repairs, rebuilds and tests electrical components offline to be stocked as spare parts.
Maintains housekeeping on all jobs and in the electrical shop.
• Uses AB and Siemens PLC software to troubleshoot and repair down equipment in a
• Knowledgeable in the install and troubleshooting of all types and sizes of AC and DC
motors, generators, transformers, circuit breakers, rectifiers, electronic controls, control
panels, starters, switches, lighting equipment, electronic scales, power distribution,
communication systems, inverters and motor drives, conduit and fittings, soldering and
• Supplies standard electrician hand tools for industrial environment – nut drivers, small
and large channel locks, volt meter, small and large adjustable wrenches, crimpers,
cutters, flat and Phillips screw drivers, etc.
• Safely operates common industrial electrician equipment including but not limited to
conduit bender, drill press, hydraulic press, bench grinder, pipe threading machine,
man lift, forklift, overhead crane, etc.
• Operates electronic an electrical test equipment. (Megohmmeter, volt meter, ohmmeter,
amp meter, laptop, etc.)
Please send resume to Jessica@performanceworkforce.com