[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring Shipyard Workers to support clients in Keyport, WA. Considered applicants will have relative military experience and possess an active Secret Clearance (OR higher). Looking to interview and higher immediately.
- Prior Military background
- Active Secret Clearance
- 4+ years of applicable experience
- Willingness to submit to Drug and Background screening
- Must Possess U.S. Birth Certificate OR Passport
- High School Diploma OR Equivalent
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems
- Mechanically inclined; hand and power tools
- Familiar with blueprints, drawings, schematics
- Inventory, Tracking, Ordering
- Assist Trades in General Labor duties
- Long term opportunity
Pay: $22/hr. - $25/hr.
Shift: 1st shift, occasional Overtime
- Weekly Pay AND Benefits
- Interview AND resume advice
- Excellent Customer Service
If interested in applying, please email your resume (IN WORD FORMAT) to AND contact Chester with Aerotek today!
Chester N. Christopher
Aerotek Shipyard Recruiter
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.