[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Conduct inspections and diagnostic tests; identify worn and damaged parts
* Keep equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures
* Correct vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; make adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units
* Verify vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
* Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
* Maintain vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
* Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
* Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; verify receipts
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulatory publications (e.g., DOT)
* Enhance maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
* Comply with company safety program and trainings
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.