[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CTR Group is currently seeking Sheetmetal Mechanics in Newport News and Norfolk, VA: Transitioning or former Navy personnel and current Reservists are strongly encouraged to apply for both cleared and uncleared positions.
Shipyard Trades Workers with D.O.D. Clearances are urged to apply.
US Citizenship Required.
Per Diem available when qualified.
Sheetmetal Mechanics 32
Experience: Three years of experience as a first class Sheet Metal Worker
installation of foundations, ventilation, bulkheads, shipboard furniture
1. Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
2. Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
3. Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
4. Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
5. Experience working in a physically demanding
Call or Text us at: 757-873-5900
EOE M/F Vet