[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CTR Group is currently seeking Shipboard Cleaners in Newport News and Norfolk, VA: Transitioning or former Navy personnel and current Reservists are strongly encouraged to apply for both cleared and uncleared positions.
Shipyard Trades Workers with D.O.D. Clearances are urged to apply.
US Citizenship Required.
Per Diem available when qualified.
Call or Text us at: 757-873-5900
Shipboard Cleaners 7
**Pay rate is set at $18.32/hour regardless of experience**
Must have previous experience in general cleaning as candidate will be responsible for maintaining the Yard's cleanliness (trash & debris removal), cleaning of tanks, confined space cleaning, pressure washing components, recycling operations, and landside spill response. This position requires working outside in all types of weather including dusty environments, also extensive walking, standing, and having the ability to maneuver steps, ladders and climb.
1. Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs, push and pull equipment, bend, kneel, and lift.
2. Must have valid state issued driver?s license.
3. Must have no health restrictions.
4. Experience working in a physically demanding environment and area.
5. General sweeping and scrap clean-up ability.
EOE M/F Vet