[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced journeyman marine electricians for long term and steady work in San Diego for a major defense contractor. Per diem available for those who qualify.
• Running cables, lines and leads, terminations/connector fabrication, packing of cable transits and harnessing cable aboard vessels.
• Low voltage 220/440 equipment hook ups
• Prepare work area, drill holes, grind metal surfaces, inspect and reports on cableway and electrical equipment conditions.
• Work and mentor helper and apprentice level electricians.
• Manage and ensure that daily required tasks are completed on time and in a safe manner.
• Must have at least 4 years of marine electrical, low voltage or cabling experience.
• Candidates must be able to read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of equipment and work processes used in marine electrical repair and system installation.
Location: San Diego, CA 92113
Salary: $20.00- $35
Please Contact Alan at (619) 468-2372 or Walter at (619) 468-2373