[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Plan and lays out work; interpreting blueprints or other specifications
• Inserts shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
• Aligns machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
• Lays out mounting holes, using measuring instruments, and drill holes with power drill.
• Levels bed plate and establishes center line, using straightedge, levels and transit
• Dismantles machines, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools