[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If you are a Marine Welder and want to be a part of the nation’s elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
Tradesmen International is proud to employ America’s best marine-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a marine-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team.
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s best shipyards and yacht builders. With hundreds of active partners, we have plenty of great shipyard employment opportunities. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and safety training to our employees.
Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent, able to read and comprehend blue prints, work at heights and in confined spaces. Candidates must also be able to read a tape measure, pressure gauge, level, and square. Candidates must be flexible to work all three (3) shifts and work in inclement weather.
* Must have minimum 3 years shipyard maritime experience as a marine welder
* Welds or tack welds metal parts together, electric, or gas welding equipment
* Connects hoses from torch to tanks of oxygen and fuel gas, and turns valves to release mixture. Ignites torch and regulates flow of gas and air to obtain desired temperature
* Preheats work pieces preparatory to welding or bending, using torch
* Examines work piece for defects and measures work piece with straightedge or template to ensure conformance with specifications
* Climbs ladders or works on scaffolds to assemble structures
* Signals crane operator to move large work pieces
* Dismantles metal assemblies or cuts scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torch or plasma-arc equipment
* Positions and secures parts, using hoist, crane, wire and banding machine, or hand tools
* Selects, positions, and secures torch, cutting tips, or welding rod, according to type, thickness, area, and desired temperature of metal
* Guides and directs flame or electrodes on or across work piece to straighten, bend, melt, or build up metal
* Fuses parts together, seals tension points, and adds metal to build up parts
* Must have own basic tools per yard specifications
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Marine Pipe Welders to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled pipe welders with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine pipe welders that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.